Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Transition, part II (Chapter III)

We just boarded the plane. It's 10:45am. I'm going ot have to cut this short very soon. You see, at the airport, I bought this Sudoku puzzle book that contains 400 puzzles. My goal for this flight? To see how many I can get through in 3 hours. I think this bit of fun is definitely worth the money I spent ^-^

So back to the topic at hand. I'm single. Out of respect for Dan's and my privacy, I leave out all the details. I ask you to not ask me about them either. The current situation is very messy. I was going to move in with Dan this year. Now I'm not. My good friend Amy has offered me a place to stay next semester, but she's graduating in December. I have to find a place to live after that.

I'm a planner; I like to plan every portion of my life. For the first time ever, I find myself unable to do that. This next semester is going to be quite an experience. I am so nervous and excited at the same time.

Heh. Amy really came through for me. This break-up would have been a lot harder if she had not been there to offer me a place to stay. Granted, I have no place to talk about how difficult the break-up was.

After all, I was the one who ended it.

The plane has started to taxi. We'll be taking off soon. My sudoku challenge awaits! I'll write more after I get into NJ, and after I have some time to settle in.

No comments: