Thursday, May 03, 2007

Done

My semester is finally done!

I sit here, somewhat happy and disoriented, not exactly sure what to make out of this semester finally being over. (Is it really over?) I took my stat final today, and I don't think it went so bad. We'll see how it goes. This is the end of Year I of my PhD. Let's see how well I fair next year...

Also, I'm leaving for India tomorrow! I'll try and post pictures and stuff when I get back. Until then, adieu, hope everyone's semester goes well.

Plans for the summer:
-Submit paper
-Research
-Study for quals (C+C, Prog lang)
-Relax(?)

I think I'm definitely shooting for the first three on the top of that list... we'll see how well I get to do the last :-)

The parental units will be here shortly. So, I'm off!

Take care all!
-Suzanne

No comments: