Saturday, June 14, 2008

Entracte - Texas

"Stuck on you
I've got this feeling deep down in my soul that I just can't lose
Guess I'm on my way
Needed a friend
And the way I feel about you I guess I'll be with you 'til the end
Guess I'm on my way
Mighty glad you stayed"


"Oh, the North country winters keep a gettin' me now
Lost my money playin' poker so I had to up and leave
But I ain't a turnin' back
To livin' that old life no more..."

"Suddenly I see this is what I wanna be
Suddely I see why the hell it means so much to me
'Cause this is what I wanna be
Suddenly I see why the hell it means so much to me..."



Finally in Texas. A few more days before I officially start my position as an R.A. Also the first day of a new long distance relationship. What will the future hold? Who knows? All I know is, all I can do is look forward...and some how, it will all turn out just fine.

No comments: