Thursday, June 15, 2006

Still in Texas...

And still alive! Sorry I haven't posted in here much. I have to keep a journal and a website for my DMP internship, so I 'm busy maintaining those this summer. But I haven't forgotten about autologica.

This will have to be a short post, since I have to get back to installing stuff (*sigh*) on the computer I use at work. In happier news, I have something new(old) to share! So far, 5 people have linked me to this clip on YouTube (a big thank you to all of you who thought of me when they saw this ^-^). Therefore, it is my solemn duty to share it with all of you:

Kitten v. Front Row

Very cute, but I would not let my cat near my laptop. Imagine all the scratches on the screen.. *shudder* $2500 is pretty steep for a cat toy to boot. Still, very cute ^-^

Take care all. Back to the grind.

No comments: