Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Being a chick rocks

Yeah, I whine about it every 28 days, but man, being a woman totally rocks most of the time.

I was listening to some of my music today, and one song that played was "Bitch" by Meredith Brooks. Quite a bit of the lyrics reflect on how mecurial I think every woman can be. Compare to another song that I really love, "She's Always a Woman" by Billy Joel, which I think also is very descriptive of most women (and me most of the time). I always liked Billy Joel; finally a man who realizes that all woman-kind is crazy, and always has been, and always will be, and that it's not worth trying to make us into logical creatures.

Yeah, so it's late, and I need to get up early tomorrow and do work all day. So, that's all for now! I'll give updates as they come.

Oh! I turned 22 recently! Hooray for getting old!

"And the most she can do
Is throw shadows at you
But she's always a woman to me..."

No comments: