Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Friday nights...

So two Fridays ago I decided that I would go out and have some fun. So I went and visited some of my friends and played video games :-) I played the original Zelda. This was amazing, since I never played any game in the Zelda series (yes, it's true), and I had an absolute blast. Later, when someone else wanted a turn, one of my friends let me play with the character creation screen on City of Villains. It was amazing; while I really have no interest in playing the game, the level of customization a person could put into their characters just had me in awe. So after quite a bit of fine tuning, I came up with a character, who I named Czara. Below are some screenshots of her. Pretty badass, no? :-)




Check out her boots.. aren't they cute? <3

I guess this is a geeky girl's way of playing dressup :-)

Ok, it's late.. I'm pretty much done posting for a few days. Have a good night!

No comments: