Thursday, August 23, 2007

ENTJ!

So I recently took the Jung Typology test, based on the Myers-Briggs personality test, and scored as an ENTJ. What type are you?

According to the description of my type:
ENTJ 1 12 12 44
- slightly expressed extravert
- slightly expressed intuitive personality
- slightly expressed thinking personality
- moderately expressed judging personality

ENTJs take charge quickly and deal directly with problems, especially in situations that involve confusion and inefficiency. They provide structure to the organizations to which they belong and design strategies to accomplish their personal and organizational goals. They are 'take charge' people who organise their own and others' external environments. They use their resources to find a way to meet the challenge. They are at their best in using their analytical and strategic thinking.


This page has more info about my personality type.

So, in summary, I am a leader! (apparently)

A leader who loves kitties. And sleep.

Speaking of sleep... bed time!

Night.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Always liked the Myers-Briggs tests. The first result on Google for ENTJ said ENTJs make good university professors, so it looks like you're on the right track!

I'm an ENTP, and I think Ethan is too. We'd be good psychologists, entrepreneurs, and software developers, apparently.

Suzanne said...

Theeeo!! :-)

Hahahahaha.. I'm glad the interwubs think that I'd make a good university professor.

My first qual is on this Wednesday (Comp. and Complexity), and my second qual is on Sept. 7 (Prog Lang).

Let's see if the nice qualifier people agree that I'm on the right track! ^-^

Miss ya,
Suzanne